Picking the right work boots for both safety and comfort is important. And if you require your team wear work boots on the job, you can provide guidance to help them find the best shoes. There are many different aspects to consider. Do you require steel toe boots, or are other toe materials acceptable? Do they provide good foot support and help prevent injuries or back pain? They should also be durable and comfortable for the wearer so the investment is worthwhile. Here are the top rated work boots in 2019.
- Thorogood American Heritage. This model is at the top of our list because of the slip resistant nature of the soles. This is great for warehouse floors that might present a hazard.
- Timberland Pro Titan. This leather work boot is intended to provide comfort and fit for the wearer, improving the life and use of the shoe.
- Carhartt CMF6371 Rugged Flex. If wet conditions are persistent in your workplace, this boot is waterproof. It also boasts an excellent fit and great comfort.
- Irish Setter 83608. This steel toe boot is highly recommended for anyone working around electrical current or other applications. It meets the electrical hazard safety standards.
- Timberland Pro Ascender. Sometimes steel toe boots are not the right match, so it’s important to discern the right alloy. These are a great choice when you need that material.
- Carhartt Men’s CMF6366. Tapping into three potential hazards of the workplace, these boots are oil resistant, slip resistant, and chemical resistant.
- Timberland Pro Powertrain. The biggest selling factor of these Timberland boots is the reduced break-in time, which leads to better comfort on the job.
- Irish Setter Ashby 83605. If your employees are in contact with high heat environments, this is an amazing choice. The exterior components of these boots are resistant to melting at temperatures as high as 475 Fahrenheit.
- Wolverine Men’s Edge LX Nano. For the protection of your toes but more mobility than other steel toe models, these are a great selection.
- Carhartt Men’s Work Safety-Toe NWP. Finally, if you are in need of a boot that provides electrical hazard protection, these safety-toe boots round out our list of top work boots.
What work boots do you currently use in your workplace? FJC Personnel would like to hear from you, so contact us today.